Prior to receiving proposal documents from Hathaway Dinwiddie, each Prime Subcontractor has to be registered and current with the following federal government websites. These registrations are no longer required to prequalify; however, they are required to receive Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) proposal documents, if prequalified:
- Central Contractor Registration (www.bpn.gov/ccr); and,
- Online Representations and Certifications Application (https://orca.bpn.gov/login.aspx).
Here are a few tips to completing some of the information required by the above federal government sites:
- Have your DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) number available. If you do not have one, they are free and can be obtained from Dun & Bradstreet (www.dnb.com);
- Have your Federal Tax ID number (aka Employer Identification Number/EIN) available. If you do not have one, you can apply for one using IRS Form SS-4 (www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fss4.dpf);
- Have your NAICS (North American Industry Classification) code available. Codes can be found at: www.census.gov/eos/www/naics/;
- Have your SIC code available. Codes can be found at: www.osha.gov/pls/imis/sic_manual.html;